Listing Terms and Conditions
Fees and Services.
We offer online listing services for a fee. We don't get commissions or referral fees. Your fee will be the same whether or not you sell or rent your listing.
Listing fees are generally non-refundable. So, if you sell your old house 20 days into your 90-day listing, you won't get a refund. You may elect not to display the listing, or display it as sold or under contract, until the listing period expires.
We disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained within your listing and other listings and pages on the site. We make no representations about the effectiveness of your listings, or how many potential buyers will see your listing.
We do not allow the display of images without the permission of their copyright owners.
The only content displayed in the body of your listing page is what you explicitly decide to display. We reserve the right to remove content that is objectionable or unlawfully obtained.
Archival of Listing Images and Information.
Upon expiration of your listing, we will retain in our database, the information and images that comprise your listing, subject to the following conditions:
- your listing will be put on archive status and not visible to buyers searching for houses to buy or rent
- no contact, or price information will be displayed on archived listings
- we will retain and display copyright information
- we will not sell to third parties retained information or images, or access to them
- we will not retain, without permission, your personal information
- we will not retain, without permission, images with people, or signs with logos, names or phone numbers, or other personally identifiable elements
- we will not display, without permission, street address or numbers
- we will, upon request of the copyright owner, render invisible street numbers or names visible in archived photos
If you do not want us to retain your listing, you may let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the Contact links on your Account Home Page.
During the life of your listing, you have complete control over its contents, and may elect to remove all images and text any time before expiration. Our hope is that you will allow us to add your old house listing to our permanent archive.
Customer Information Policy.
We will not sell information about you to third parties without your explicit and prior consent.
We may, from time to time, send you information about our services and other services we believe may interest you. You may elect not to receive these messages by sending an email to email@example.com, or by clicking the Email Options link on your Account home page.