About Old House Agent Profiles
Agent Profiles are designed to promote real estate agents and agencies that sell a lot of historic buildings.
Agent Profiles Can Include:
- A headshot and/or agency logo
- Complete contact information
- Link to agent or agency website
- Slogan and promotional copy
- Links to active and sold listings on our site
- An easy-to-remember web address, like oldhouses.com/JenKirby.
Agent Profiles Are Free.
Agent Profiles have no cost or obligation.
You are not required to purchase listings to have an active profile, although your profile will be more visible if you do.
Profiles Make Listings Easier.
Once you have a profile, you can quickly copy your contact information to your listings.
Where Profiles Appear.
- In the Agents Section, organized by state. You can appear in up to three neighboring states in addition to your home state.
- On all search list pages, for example, listings in North Carolina
- On empty search pages that are location-based (closest profiles)
- On your archived listings that you have marked sold.
How To Create An Agent Profile.
- Create a free account on our Web site. Just click on the Sign Up link at the top of any page on our site. If you already have an account, log in.
- From Your Account home page, look for the Get a Profile button on the right side of the page.
- After you confirm, an empty profile will be created. Use the Edit Profile link to set up and preview your profile.
- When you are ready, publish your profile to make it visible on our site.
How to Promote Your Profile.
- Have at least one active listing. Your profile will appear at the top of agent profile lists, and will appear on search pages that include listings in your state.
- Archive your listings after they sell or expire. If you have a profile, your contact information will appear on these listings.
- Become a Featured Agent. Your profile will appear as above, whether you have an active listing or not.
- Get on our Home Page. We will feature a single agent on our home page, on a daily or weekly basis.
Contact us about becoming a featured agent.