From The Archives
Amelia Island, Florida
Amelia Island Williams House
The Williams House, Circa 1856, is an Antebellum Mansion owned and occupied for over 100 years by the family of Marcellus Williams, and offers five elegant guest rooms. Our second building, The Hearthstone House, Circa 1859, was built as a wedding present for his daughter and contains four luxurious guest suites. And lastly, the Carriage House, built in 2003 on the site of the original carriage house, offers two guest rooms. The property was restored in 1993, and opened as a Fernandina Beach, Florida inn in 1994. The Williams House has won numerous awards for its excellence in elegance and hospitality.
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.