OldHouses.com logo

From The Archives

Listing No. 5863

c. 1819 Historic Home
Gettysburg, PA

Main Exterior

Barn



Twin Sycamores

Known as "Twin Sycamores", this pre-Civil War, John Winebrenner house is one of the best known houses from the Battle of Gettysburg. Occupied by Confederate forces in July, 1863. Includes one of the few remaining "Witness Trees" in the borough. Retains original architectural style, wood plank flooring and some windows. RO Zoning.
Zoning allows B&B, tourist shop/museum, office or residence. Detached fully finished "barn", approximately 2200 SF.

To view this listing go to:
www.oldhouses.com/5863

All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.

©2022 Copley Internet Systems, Inc.