Historic Florida Estate
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||3,000|
- Has Rentable Unit(s)
- 1st Floor Bath
- Crawl Space
- Dining room
- Living room
- Master bedroom upstairs
- 2 Car Garage
- Driveway - Dirt
- Gated Entry
- Guest House
- Rear Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Storage Building
- Garage Workshop
- Built-in Bookcases
- Built-in Cabinets
- Ceiling Fans
- Original wood windows
- Metal Roof
- Walk-In Closets
- Wood floors
- Tin Roof
- Central air
- City water supply
- Heat pump
- Septic Tank
- Sprinkler System
- Water Heater - Electric
- 9-foot Ceilings
- Claw-foot Tub(s)
- Hand-hewn Beams
- Plaster Walls
- Ripple Glass
- 2 additional rental cottages
- barns and sheds
- caretaker's cottage
- home gym/apartment
- summer kitchen
Like This Listing?
Contact the Agent directly.
Showings by appointment only.
Tell 'em you saw it on OldHouses.com!
More About This HouseBeautiful Historic Florida: 345 Ricamar
Road Pierson Fl 32180
Renovated 1892 Two-Story Farmhouse on 40 acres in Pierson, FL. The gently rolling terrain on a 118 acre spring fed lake is perfect for swimming, skiing, and catching speckled perch and trophy bass, surrounded by old growth cypress, pine, palm, and bay trees. Pasture for horses, and miles of trails for walking or riding. Built in 1892, this historic home maintains many original details, but with several major updates including: well-updated and maintained new AC systems added in 2008 & 2018, replaced electrical wiring city water plus deep well for irrigation.
The home boasts several unique features that highlight the beauty of the property including:
· Front porch and Master bedroom balcony overlook the lake.
· The balcony over the sunroom has views of the house grove, summer kitchen, old growth magnolia, and gardens around the house.
· Natural sunlight with many windows overlooking the lake
· Office, Library, wraparound sunroom, living room, dining room
· Many built-in bookcases
· Generous closet space
· Two car detached garage with laundry area, half bath, outdoor shower, work bench, small greenhouse/propagating room, parking space for golf cart and lawn mower.
· Summer Kitchen with water and electric, copper sink, walls of windows, offers many options: BBQ & picnic area, artist studio, playroom, yoga studio, work out space, endless possibilities!
The outdoor space offers no shortage of amenities as well. These features include:
· 118 acres+ Spring-fed lake, renowned for trophy bass and speckled perch .
· 100-year-old Magnolias dot the property and are especially lovely near the farmhouse.
· Boat house with dock; electricity and running water, with sink and fish cleaning station.
· Great fishing on private lake.
· Upland hammocks planted in moss draped oaks.
· Pastureland for horses.
· "House grove" near the farmhouse that allows the family to walk out and pick a variety of citrus and make juice each morning when the citrus is in season.
· Home is surrounded by old plantings of Camellia Sassanqua, Camellia Japonica, Azaleas, Gardenias, Specimen Holly, Magnolia, Cypress, and towering Live Oaks.
· Walking paths, one along the lake front. A small bridge leads to a hidden pond surrounded by trees and bushes. There are botanical treasures to be discovered in every corner of Ricamar.
Only 25 minutes from Ormond Beach and I-95, 40 minutes from the Daytona Beach area, an hour from historic Saint Augustine and the Orlando International Airport. See Aerial Photo Parcel D is the parcel which includes the home and 40 acres.
New Parcel ID and legal description and survey at sellers expense.
Other adjoining properties for sale; contact agent. Also see aerial photos in pictures.
Words cannot do this property justice, please visit our Facebook page for more pictures and description of this unique, old florida estate.
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.