Once in a lifetime opportunity to own an historic 19th century Chester County gray fieldstone farmhouse that has been lovingly restored, superbly maintained and authentically updated. Constructed in 1806 on land originally owned by William Penn, it reflects the simple architectural styling of the Quakers who built it. A 1981 addition designed by John Milner, local architect known for historic restorations, resulted in a new master suite and living room for a total of 3,126 sq. ft. of interior living space in this five bedroom, three bathroom residence. Seven fireplaces including one walk-in fireplace (five on main floor; two on second story). Original hardware, chestnut flooring, and a Chester County “welcome window” reflect the past; renovations reflect today’s sought after amenities. Remodeled kitchen features tiger maple cabinets, granite countertops and wood beamed ceiling. Central air conditioning, second floor laundry, 3 car detached garage (restored barn) with storage loft.
Heated Sq. Ft.
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Archived in April, 2013
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.