From The Archives
1850 Romanesque Revival
Scroll down for more information
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Absolute Auction Sale (Above a minimum opening bid of $980,000)
160 Year Home with 21st Century Style - 100% Renovated
- 4 Bedrooms which includes Owners Suite on
1st Floor with Master Bathroom
- 3.5 Baths “New”
- Ultra Modern Kitchen “New” with Solid Wood
Cabinets, High End Appliances & Granite
- Formal Dining Room with Oversized Crown
Molding, Wainscoting, Chair Rail & Gleaming
- Family Room with Reclaimed Wood Beamed
Ceiling & Wood Burning Fireplace
- Partial Basement
- “New” Painted Sheetrock Throughout, Hardwood
& Ceramic Tile Flooring on 1st Floor,
Insulated Windows, Roof, Gutters & Downspout,
Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Systems
New Extensive Landscape
- Running Waterfall & Spa
- Stone Terrace with Trellis
- Built-In BBQ & Gas Fireplace
- Barn “Newly Built”
- 6+ Car Driveway
Archived in June, 2011
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.