From The Archives
1935 Tudor Revival
Wilson, North Carolina
Ada Royall House - Restored English Tudor Charmer
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||1,849|
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Restored English Tudor CharmerWhitehead Place is a cohesive early twentieth-century neighborhood built on land originally owned by prominent planter Howell Gray Whitehead. The first houses were built around 1906 along Gray Street and Whitehead Avenue and the neighborhood continued to grow during Wilson's period of expansion through 1920s.
Architectural details still intactArchitectural details include ballcast edge on gabled roof, arched front door and eyebrow over triple windows, refinished hardwood and pine floors. French doors from sunroom to side porch. Replacement windows, new roof shingles and new monstrous attic. Detached 10 x 20 storage/workshop.
Archived in April, 2013
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.