From The Archives
c. 1740 Georgian Colonial
The Gooch-Churchill House
(Gooch Family Motto, James Gooch, 1712)
Welcome to the Gooch-Churchill House, built c. 1740, one of the oldest and finest homes on historic Milton Hill, it is sited prominently on the original “Boston Post Road”.
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||4,659|
- 1st Floor Bath
- Exercise Room
- Master bedroom upstairs
- Driveway - Paved
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Restored exterior
- Original wood windows
- Walk-In Closets
- Wood floors
- Gas heating
- Security System
- Beautiful wood clad Family Room addition with radiant floor heating
- Copper Gutters and downspouts
- First Floor Laundry and mudroom
- Game room for the New England Sports Fan!
- Gorgeous library
- Gourmet Kitchen with custom AGA range and butler’s pantry
- Grand Entry Hall with intricately carved stairwell
- Newer 2 Car Garage w/ bonus room above
- On a Country Road
- Original details and moldings throughout
- Surrounded by higher priced homes
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Archived in March, 2013
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.