From The Archives
c. 1910 Prairie Style
Austin Area Updated Historic Oasis
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||2,850|
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
A magnificent yard divided in two parts. One half is a vegetable garden/grass area and the other side is a gorgeous swimming pool (guaranteed to help beat the Texas heat). We also have an outdoor covered cabana area perfect for entertaining. The yard is extremely private and feels like your own personal oasis. There is a ton of mature landscaping and a Koi pond with the most beautiful pink water lilies you have ever seen!
• 2850 square feet of living space
• 730 additional square feet of detached guest suite/office space
• Granite countertops
• 3 bathrooms
• 3.5 bedrooms with huge master suite
• Enclosed sunroom
• Metal roof
• 1/3 acre lot
• Fully fenced, private yard
• Hot tub
• Heated pool with diving board
• Mature tropical landscaping
• Located in historic downtown Pflugerville. Convenient to Dell, Samsung and still just 20 minutes or less from UT and downtown Austin. Close to new toll road, Mopac, and 183.
Archived in March, 2013
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.