From The Archives
c. 1750 Farmhouse
Serene, Rustic Setting
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||2,700|
|Lot Size||200 x 435|
- 1st Floor Bath
- Dining room
- Entry Hall
- Living room
- Music Room
- Reader's Loft
- Unfinished Basement
- Master bedroom upstairs
- Rear Deck
- Storage Building
- Built-in Bookcases
- Built-in Cabinets
- Wood floors
- Oil Heating
- 1 fireplace has a woodstove insert.
- 2 additional bedrooms upstairs.
- 4-zone hot water baseboard heat.
- 8' ceilings in many rooms.
- Laundry and utilities in basement.
- Pressure-treated wood deck.
- Stream-fed pond.
- Wood beams in some rooms.
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
36' x 24' Two-Story Pole Barn
* Ideal for home-based business or artist or hobbies.
* Originally built for a furniture maker.
* Wide barn doors.
* Abundant electric outlets.
* Separate 200 amp electric service.
* Level 1 (36’ x 24’) has a large propane heater and very high ceiling.
* Level 2 (36’ x 24’) is presently used as an office and has lots of windows; 2 closets; carpeting; work tables; built-in storage cabinets; and a propane heater.
First Floor Features
* Some high ceilings.
* Wide plank floors.
* Front-to-back center hall has door to back deck.
* Living room features brick fireplace with woodstove insert; built-in cabinets and shelves; 2 cozy window seats with storage; storage closet; and French doors to large pressure-treated wood deck.
* Formal dining room has a brick fireplace with built-in cabinets and shelves, plus a built-in corner china cabinet.
* Eat-in kitchen, with wood beams and skylight, features custom-made wood cabinets; center island with butcher block top; gas stove; electric oven; double stainless steel sink; refrigerator; and hook up for dishwasher.
* Sunny, spacious family room (presently used by owner as a music room) has many windows; wood beams; and a hardwood floor.
* Bathroom features vanity with cabinet; mirrored medicine cabinet; storage cabinet; tub with fiberglass surround and sliding glass doors.
Second Floor Features
* Wide plank floors.
* Master suite has a bedroom with 2 clothes closets plus a storage closet and access to additional storage space. The library features a high ceiling with wood beams and a skylight; storage cabinet; and built-in shelves.
* 2 additional bedrooms have rustic wood plank floors and crank out windows.
* Bathroom with shower.
* Large storage closet in hall has a window and could possibly be used as a computer room.
* Note: access to limited attic space from upstairs hallway.
* Basement walls are constructed with fitted stone and some mortar.
* There is a French drain plus a sump pump that drains to the pond.
* Doors out to a walkway which leads to the pond.
* 4-zone hot water baseboard heat.
* Utility and laundry with slop sink.
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.