From The Archives
c. 1683 Colonial
The Caleb Pusey House
Scroll down for more information
more"Landingford" was the name Pusey gave to the 100 - acre plantation adjoining the mill site which Penn had deeded to him and which he cultivated to raise food for his large family.
Pusey had come to Pennsylvania in 1682 to serve Penn as manager and agent for the Chester Mills, the first official Proprietary saw and grist mill to be established by Penn in the colony.
Archived in September, 2009
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.