1936 Colonial Revival
Natural Bridge, Virginia
The Ogden Homeplace
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||4,555|
|Unheated Sq. Ft.||420|
- Has Rentable Unit(s)
- 1st Floor Bath
- 1st Floor Bedroom
- 1st Floor Laundry Room
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room
- Dining room
- Dry Basement
- Entry Hall
- Exercise Room
- Laundry Room
- Living room
- Walk-Up Attic
- Master bedroom downstairs
- Circular driveway
- Driveway - Paved
- Guest House
- Garage Workshop
- 2 Fireplaces: Gas logs
- Gas Logs
- Shingle Roof: Metal
- Central air
- Oil Heating
- Water Heater - Electric
- French doors
- Beautifully preserved & enhanced
More About This HouseThere are 3 HVAC wall units which serve spaces such as the finished attic.
The side patio features an out-door sound system!
The main house offers both in an indoor and out-door sound system.
The Master Suite on the First Floor has a combination bath and laundry.
There is an efficiency apartment on the second floor, with en suite bath/laundry.
Mansion has 4-bedroom septic.
The Guest House has a 2-bedroom septic.
There is a Shared Well.
Perfect for an Air-B&B or Family Members who come home to roost.
Finished attic with bath will attract the grandchildren.
Property is sub-dividable and allows the building of another home.
Surrounding AreaNatural Bridge Elementary School
Maury River Middle School
Rockbridge County High School
Recent ImprovementsInterior Main House
• Originally a 1.5 bathroom home, the current sellers added three full baths.
• A first floor master bedroom was added with en-suite exquisite bath and laundry room.
• Side entrance was added to library/den area opening to the side patio for convenience and
features elegant French doors.
• Remodeled kitchen includes new Whirlpool appliances, gas fireplace and custom built wood
table for the eat-in nook area.
• Entire interior walls received a fresh coat of paint.
• Third floor attic space was finished as a bedroom complete with a full bath. The perfect
space for company overflow or children’s dream play area/recreation room!
Exterior Main House
• Pavilion was added to the spacious side patio so you can enjoy picnics and gatherings rain
• Recently replaced and painted 1,000 feet of 4-board fence along the front of property.
• Professionally landscaped property.
• Removed a few trees and limbed up everything.
• Planted fifty Knockout Roses that line the front fence and accent house.
• A third bay was added to spacious garage.
• An entire two-bedroom apartment was built above garage. See attached “Garage/Guest
House” document for details.
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.