1909 Tudor Revival
Central Business District
The Irving Gilmore Home
- Significant natural woodwork and ornate wood floors throughout home.
- A very fine large entry with central grand stairwell adds to the charm and splendor you won't forget of this pillar home.
- Formal Dining Room.
- Living Room.
- Sitting Room.
- Large 2nd floor chamber hall opens to several rooms, with one Unique Sitting Room with corner wood bench seating, pillar posts and fireplace.
- Separate dressing room for a BR with private Bath.
- Finished 3rd floor Ballroom with wood floors and 8+ feet of ceiling height adds over 1, 500 additional square feet.
- Original tile flooring.
- 3 Car Garage with 2 finished office or workshop rooms.
- Beautiful courtyard with neighboring tall brick wall for added privacy.
- Spectacular chimneys.
- Large paved parking lot adjacent to the East included.
Just 3 blocks from the center of the heart of Kalamazoo. A block from the Art Institute, Bronson Park and the Civic Center.
Commercial uses available. Home was for many years the Red Cross granted in 1961 from I. Gilmore.
A matchless and incomparable home.
|Heated Sq. Ft.||6,200|
- Commercial Use Permitted
- Fenced Yard
- Built-in Bookcases
- Walk-in Shower
- Wood floors
- Cast Iron Radiators
- Coffered Ceilings
- Interior Columns
- Stained woodwork/doors
- Vintage Bath Fixtures
- Vintage Light Fixtures
- 3 car garage
- Leaded windows
Like This Listing?
Contact the Agent directly.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Michigan Real Estate
MI RE LIC. # 6502334351
Phone: (269) 342-5600
Tell 'em you saw it on OldHouses.com!
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.