1889 Victorian: Folk
- Beautiful hardwood floors, wide hallways and large bedrooms.
- Walk-in pantry with extra refrigerator.
- Rear of house has storage shed, well water for irrigation, covered porches and property overlooks historic Satilla Square.
- Master bedroom on first floor with clawfoot tub and separate shower along with double sink vanity, casual sitting room or home office as well.
- Second floor has four bedrooms
- Second floor laundry area, possible conversion as needed to full bathroom and large closet.
- Kitchen has high beamed ceiling with exposed brick on one wall where fireplace used to be.
- Full size lot offers a variety of fruit trees such as banana, plum, orange, grapefruit along with landscaping that includes several azaleas, camellias, red bud, cassia and bottle brush to name a few!
- Property is fully fenced for privacy, convenience and pets.
A stunning home ready for the next owners!
|Heated Sq. Ft.||3,904|
- Fenced Yard
- Storage Building
- Wood floors
- Arched doorways
- Claw-foot Tub(s)
Local and Regional Links.
Brunswick's 14 historic squares
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.