From The Archives
1835 Steamboat Gothic
Augusta, Georgia 30904
- Award-winning total renovation completed 2001.
- DependaCoat Lifetime Architectural Coating completed 2015.
- Spacious home, spacious rooms.
- Perfect for large/extended family, and entertaining.
- Abundant antique heart-pine.
- Stainless caterer's kitchen.
- Five Bedrooms and five Bathrooms upstairs.
- One Bedroom with attached Bathroom on main level.
- Sofabed converts library to seventh bedroom with private bath.
- Main floor handicapped accessible.
- Flexible floorplan.
- Climate-controlled 25 x 12 cedar attic space with permanent stairs.
- Much additional storage.
- Gas lines to all fireplaces.
- Eighth full bath in large laundry/utility room.
- 6-car garage.
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||7,011|
- Has Rentable Unit(s)
- 2nd Staircase
- Built-in Bookcases
- Built-in Cabinets
- Wood floors
- Arched doorways
- Claw-foot Tub(s)
- French doors
- Interior Columns
- Coved ceilings
- Second floor porch
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Ideal Augusta LocationThis house is located just a few blocks from the Medical Center and Augusta University. The Episcopal Day School is across the street. Walton Way is named after George Walton, signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Archived in January, 2022
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.