1890 Queen Anne
The Fleetwood House
- On national historic registry
- Extra large parlor & dining rm, formal living, library, large kitchen w breakfast rm, pantry
- Grand foyer & staircase & 2nd back staircase, walk up attic
- Spacious hallway up/down, front & side porch, covered porch in back
- Ceiling 11' 1st flr, 10' 2nd flr, flr to ceiling windows, bay windows at parlor & master
- Originial stained-glass in dining & attic
- Original wooden louvered shutters
- Fireplaces nearly every rm & most mantels veined marble
- Original woodwork throughout
- Original smoke & pump house
- 3 car detached garage
- New water & sewer line
Must see to appreciate!
|Heated Sq. Ft.||4,164|
- 2nd Staircase
- Wood floors
- High Ceilings
- Pocket Doors
- Stained Glass Windows
- Wrap-Around Porch
- 3 car garage
- Back porch
- Pump house
- Second floor balcony
Like This Listing?
Tell 'em you saw it on OldHouses.com!
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.