Van Alstyne, Texas
Beautiful Victorian home in downtown Van Alstyne, Texas
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||2,656|
Like This Listing?
Agent Contact Information
Keller Williams North Country
Tell 'em you saw it on OldHouses.com!
More About This House* Corner lot
* Detached two car garage
* Two woodburning fireplaces
* Swithback staircase
* Period crown molding
* Wrap around porch
* Two claw foot tubs
Recent Improvements over last three years• Foundation-new piers installed, structural beam replaced and home levelled. Complete resconstruction with 2.5 years warranty remaining and warrant is tranferable.
• All new plumbing and electrical throughoiut home
• Rood replacement
• New guttering
• Lot graded to improve drainage, sheet metal installed to prevent soilmovement under the home.
• Wainscotting, baseboard and crown molding added
• All trim paint scraped and sanded in interior and encapsulated with enamel paint.
• Interior walls repainted
• Downstairs bath and hallway gutted and fully renovated
• Original shiplap upstairs exposed, cleaned and refinished
• Some floors refinished
• Back porch floor and ceiling repainted
• Some extrior windows and siding restored and refinished
• New downstairs two in one HVAC system
• New ductwork upstairs and downstairs, added returns
o Upstairs unit is 4-5 years old
• Insulated attice and installed ridge $ soffit vents
• New plumbing for disposal, dishwasher and showers for both tuns
• Installed insulated shades throughout the home
• Ceiling fans taken down, but will stay with new owner
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.