c. 1720 Gambrel
East Providence, Rhode Island
The Viall House
|Heated Sq. Ft.||2,084|
|Unheated Sq. Ft.||0|
|Assessed Tax Value|
Like This Listing?
Agent Contact Information
Call or Text John at 401-808-9279 for more info. Easy show!
Tell 'em you saw it on OldHouses.com!
More About This House
Rare opportunity to own an "Early Home", circa 1720, that combines Colonial Charm with modern day conveniences. Impeccably updated and loaded with character, the Viall House, (East Providence Historical Society), features 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths, while boasting over 2,000 sq ft of living space. Discover re-finished wood floors, central A/C, custom made wooden radiator cover cabinets, 2 fireplaces, new architectural shingles on the roof and new gutters all surrounded by a new solid cedar wood fenced yard. The large formal living room connects to the dining room which is just off the Colonial kitchen with wooden counter tops. The four-season garden room off the kitchen can keep your plants and flowers green year-round. The second level bedrooms are connected by a study featuring a built-in desk that's loaded with drawers and cubbies. Updated full bath includes a new separate shower with pebble tile flooring and a working portal window. Private over-sized yard is a double-lot and is anchored by a gorgeous old Copper Beech tree. Detached 1-car garage. City water and sewer. Terrific location!
Convenient Riverside, East Providence, location is close to Sabin's Point Park, Rose Larisa Park and the popular East Bay Bike Path. Just minutes to downtown Providence, RI!
1) FENCE: New. Custom Made Solid Cedar Wood Fence. Gated. $11,000. 5 Years Old.
2) ROOF: New. Architectural Shingles - 50 Year Life - Water & Ice Guard. 2 Years Old.
3) GUTTERS: New. All Around. 2 Years Old.
4) PAINT: New. Exterior of Home Recently Painted. 2 Years Old.
5) FLOORS: All Interior Wood Floors Refinished.
6) STAIR RUNNER: Custom. 100% Wool. $2,000.
7) RADIATOR COVERS: Custom Wood Radiator Covers. $5,000.
8) SHOWER: New. River Stone Flooring. Un-Polished Brass Fixtures. Working Portal Window from a Real Ship. $10,000.
9) CENTRAL A/C: Upgraded and U/V Light Purifier Added.
10) ALARM: House Alarm Upgraded.
11) PEST: No Termites. Annual Contract with Lincoln Pest Control.
12) TREES: Trees are Groomed and Wired by Bartlett Tree.
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.