From The Archives
|Heated Sq. Ft.||2,600|
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
HistoryThis home was built by Sutter County Judge J. Craddock in 1861. In 1935 it was purchased by Mr. and Mrs. Desmond Winship. In the decades that followed it came to be known as the Winship house. Mrs. Desmond Winship lived in the house until sometime in the 1990’s. The Winship family remodeled the rear section of the house in the 1930’s adding indoor bathrooms and a “solarium” which has been used as a fourth bedroom.
This home features beautiful hardwood floors, spacious twelve foot ceilings, etched glass entry lights, gourgeous mouldings, and original silk drapes.
Archived in August, 2019
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.