The Borden Building is one of two remaining buildings on the former campus of the Methodist Home for Children. Built in 1900, it was home to the superintendent of the orphanage and later served as home to hundreds of children. Purchased by the City of Raleigh in 1982, the house and its companion, Fred Fletcher Park, provides a wealth of history and tranquility in an urban setting. The Borden Building was extensively renovated in 1992 and is presently available for weddings, receptions, meetings and small conferences.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.