From The Archives
c. 1884 Greek Revival
Cuthbert, Georgia 39840
LEAVE THE CITY!
Scroll down below the map for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||2,871|
|Unheated Sq. Ft.||480|
- Breakfast Room
- Dining room
- Entry Hall
- Laundry Room
- Living room
- Fenced Yard
- Built-in Cabinets
- Original wood windows
- Walk-In Closet(s)
- Central air
- 12-foot Ceilings
- 4 decorative fireplaces
- Working fireplace in den
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Great retirement home. Low crime. Low taxes. Close to medical Facilities.
* Single story with wide doors and wide hall
* In Historic District, close to schools, churches, medical facilities
* County Charter Stem School to open fall 2016
* Close to Andrew College which is adding Nursing Program in 2017 and Regenerative Ag degree is Fall 2016.
* Fenced level lot with mature trees
* Front porch with swing & rocking chairs
* 20x24 wired unfinished building in back yard-possible man cave
* Out building can house boat/RV/pick-up
* Roomy kitchen,appliances included,under cabinet lighting.
* Stove to, double oven, sink, disposal, dishwasher, refrigerator
* Restored original heart of pine and oak floors in most of house
* Attached garage, double carport
* Basketball post and goal by driveway
* Built in cabinets in living room and dining room
* Dining room chandelier
* Dual A/C units- central air
* Recent roof
* Large utility room with washer, dryer, work sink, room for freezer
* Option of eat-in kitchen or separate breakfast room
* Family room with working fireplace
* Four fireplaces (non-working) with original mantels
* 12' ceilings-wide moldings-restored brass hinges
* Large living room, dining room, long front hall
* Large master suite,two walk-in closets,master dressing room,bath has both tub and separate shower
* With dual A/C heating and cooling units you can heat all or part of the house for economy.
Exterior recently painted in fresh white. ready to move in.
Randolph County boasts great recreational hunting and is an easy drive to Lake Walter F. George
Archived in July, 2017
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.