From The Archives
Totally Modern Victorian Lady
Scroll down for more information
- Living room
- Unfinished Basement
- Restored exterior
- Built-in Cabinets
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceramic Tile
- Original wood windows
- Walk-In Closets
- Shingle Roof
- Central air
- City sewer
- Gas heating
- Claw-foot Tub(s)
- All new electric
- All new plumbing
- Back stairway.
- Beautifully restored
- Built when 2x4's were 2
- California Closet Room
- Christian Panel Doors
- Custom Cherry Kitchen
- Freshly painted exterior
- Freshly painted interior
- Grand opportunity.
- Hardwood Floors.
- High-end Appliances
- Highest Quality Throughout
- Located near closed-end of street
- Minutes to town center.
- Original Oak Stairway
- Private 3rd Floor Master Suite
- Screened Porch.
- Slipper Tub + Master Shower
- Washington College nearby.
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
This classic family home was constructed at the turn-of-the-century during the prosperous years at the end of the 1800s. It has now been completely renovated beginning with all new systems & roof.
A three-story, three bedroom house plus office, 209 North Mill’s interiors features charming details and the solid craftsmanship of the past. Upon opening the front door with its carved sunburst motif, one is welcomed into the living room where a rich original oak staircase takes visual center stage. Large windows throughout let in cheerful sunshine. A hidden back stairway harkens from the period. A new spectacular kitchen has been opened to a spacious light filled family room with entrance to screened porch and garden with potting shed/studio.
The romantic & very private third floor master suite is complete with slipper tub, glass enclosed shower, room-size California closet.
A real find in Chestertown’s lovely Historic District.
• Located near the end of a quiet end-street whch will soon have brick sidewalks and underground wiring.
• All new systems including the additIon of central air conditioning,
• New 30-year architectural shingle roof.
• Original, newly finished wood Floors on first and second floors
• Kitchen enlarged to include spacious sun-filled family room.
• Custom cherry kitchen cabinets with Ceasar Stone counter tops. High-end appliances - Jennair Down-draft range, Integra 500 Series Dishwasher, Bosch Dishwasher.
• Four bedrooms & Two & one-half baths.
• Office (equipped to become laundry, if desired)
• Comfortable front porch and rear screened porch.
Archived in March, 2009
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.