From The Archives
1750 Dutch Colonial
House of John Jones Established 1750
|Heated Sq. Ft.||2,733|
|Lot Size||240 X235|
- Dining room
- Entry Hall
- Laundry Room
- Living room
- Unfinished Basement
- Master bedroom upstairs
- 1 Car Garage
- Driveway - Paved
- Built-in Bookcases
- Shingle Roof
- City water supply
- Oil Heating
- Septic Tank
- Formal Dining Room with firplace.
- Full Kitchen with breakfast nook and door out.
- Includes built-in Bookcases.
- Orginal summer kitchens with brick oven. Off Winter kitchen is a Screened in Porch with sunset views with a door out.
- Orginal winter kitchen with brick oven and smoker
- Pre-Revolutionary Dutch Colonial, offers an Entry Hall with staircase going up to 5 bedrooms and a bath with 2nd staircase down to kitchen. Includes, a walk up attic.
- Two additional rooms with bath can be used as a den or office with separate entrance.
- Updated with skylight and new countertops made from silestone. Custom built cabinets made from the original wood planks from the attic.
- Well Maintained home with attention to details.
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Archived in July, 2012
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.