From The Archives
1887 Victorian: Queen Anne
|Heated Sq. Ft.||5,000|
- Dining room
- Living room
- Master bedroom upstairs
- Oil Heating
- Stained Glass Windows
- Wrap-Around Porch
- Built in 1887 by James Cannon, a Salisbury merchant, in the historic Newtown section of Salisbury.
- Historic character has been maintained with minimal changes to the structure over the years.
- Incredible 7 BR, 3.5 BA 5,000 Sq. Ft. 2.5 story home.
- The home features frontage on 3 streets, oil heat, several fireplaces, several stained glass style windows, a large basement, carriage house & much more.
- The home was added to Maryland's Historical Trust in 1973. The Carriage House on the property is also on the Historic Resigter.
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Archived in June, 2012
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.