OldHouses.com logo

Listing No. 193

Prev Next # 25 of 50

of the list
Advanced Search

Back to List

New Search

From The Archives

1849 Dutch Colonial

Daniel Philbrick House

Facade
Facade
Built for Daniel Philbrick circa 1849 and renovated by Mills B. Lane in the early 1970s, this home is a 2 story condominium on beautiful tree lined East St. Julian Street. The condo is strategically located between 2 squares. Rear verandas overlook ""Rainbow Row"" on East Bryan Street. The residence has an elegant parlor and dining room with French doors which open onto the covered rear veranda. A perfect location.
Bedrooms 2
Full Baths 2
Half Baths 1
Heated Sq. Ft. 1,890
Stories 2

Features.

  • Attic
  • Foyer
  • Kitchen
  • Living room
  • Garden
  • Porch
  • Rear Deck
  • Ceramic Tile
  • Fireplaces
  • Wood floors
  • Shingle Roof
  • City sewer
  • City water supply

No Contact Information.

This listing is archived and is not for sale.

Contact information is not available for archived listings.

Comments & Feedback

All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.

Listing No. 193

Prev Next # 25 of 50

of the list
Advanced Search

Back to List

New Search

Your Feedback

Help & Support.

Return to Top
Pinterest
[X]