OldHouses.com logo

From The Archives

Listing No. 1314

c. 1845 Farmhouse
Historic District
Quincy, IL

Front view

Master Bedroom Upstairs

Gourmet Kitchen

Living Room

Built in approximately 1845, this brick farmhouse sat across the street from John Wood's Apple Orchard. (John Wood was Quincy's Founder) The rear building was the barn, the front building was built later, and the kitchen and breezeway built much later to join the two structures.
Bedrooms: 4
Full Bath(s): 2
Half Bath(s): 1

Heated Sq. Ft.: 2,770
Stories: 1.5

Lot Size: 147x110
Acres: 0.400


  • 1st Floor Bath
  • 1st Floor Bedroom
  • Dining room
  • Kitchen
  • Laundry Room
  • Living room
  • Sunroom
  • Unfinished Basement
  • Master bedroom upstairs
  • 2 Car Garage
  • Automatic outside lights
  • Dormers
  • Driveway - Paved
  • Fenced Yard
  • Fresh paint
  • Garden
  • Rear Deck
  • Carpet
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Ceramic Tile
  • Original wood windows
  • Skylight
  • Walk-In Closet(s)
  • Wood floors
  • Shingle Roof
  • City sewer
  • City water supply
  • Dishwasher
  • Disposal
  • Heat pump
  • Range
  • Refrigerator
  • Water Heater - Electric
  • Water Heater - Gas
  • Stained Glass Window(s)
  • Geo Thermal Energy
  • High end appliances in Kitchen

To view this listing go to:

All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.

©2024 Copley Internet Systems, Inc.