From The Archives
1869 School Building
Unique Century Schoolhouse
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||4,250|
|Unheated Sq. Ft.||200|
- Crawl Space
- Dry Basement
- Entry Hall
- Utility Room
- Walk-Up Attic
- Automatic outside lights
- Driveway - Paved
- 2nd Staircase
- Built-in Cabinets
- High Ceilings
- Original wood windows
- Wood floors
- Shingle Roof
- City sewer
- City water supply
- Gas heating
- 10-foot Ceilings
- 12-foot Ceilings
- 3 New 100,000 BTU Furnaces
- Gorgeous architectural features!
- Three new 100,000 BTU furnaces on three climate control zone, with A/C wiring. Upgraded electrical and sewer taps- ready for plumbing & hotwater tank.Large great room with vaulted ceilings and wiring for kitchen. Gymnasium and stage. Many possibilities fo
- Upgraded electrical 220 AMP service
- Wired for Central Air
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
School Seeks Principle Buyer!Endless grace in north central Ohio, only 70 miles south of Cleveland and
80 miles north of Columbus! Built in 1869 with an addition in 1920.
• Over 4,000 sq. ft of usable space for a unique home or apartments, antique store, offices, or studio space
• 2.052 acres with gravel horseshoe driveway with plenty of parking
• Hardwood floors, high ceilings, chalkboards, old lockers and historic beams intact
• 220 AMP service and new breaker boxes
• Solid brick construction (industrial look inside too!).
• Loft/attic spaced for storage, expansion
• Gymnasium with spiral ductwork and stage area (ideal for teaching or displays)
• 3 new furnace units – separate climate controls for energy efficiency
• Newly wired for air conditioning!
• 16' ceilings on main floor and in hallways...
• Lots of new windows and doors, including glass block in lower level
• New sewer and gas-line taps
• City water and utilities
This property is uniquely creative with untapped potential for single family home, home-based businesses,an artist's studio or possibly antique shop.
Archived in May, 2012
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.