From The Archives
1832 Greek Revival
<!--c.1832 Old Long Ridge Road--> Renovated Antique
Quintessential 4100 sqft, lovingly restored and renovated Greek Revival vintage home, 5 br/ 4.5 ba
Modern updates (electrical, plumbing, kitchen, baths), while maintaining the historic character of the house.
Crown Moldings, Built-in bookcases
Master bedroom/ bathroom with Travertine tile, Jacuzzi tub, antique vanity with bowl sink and antique-copper fixtures, Travertine and stone shower with frameless glass door, walk-in closet
Updated Gourmet Kitchen with Maple glass-front cabinets, granite countertops, Fireclay Farmer's sink, AGA Gourmet dual energy stove, stainless steel appliances, Fireplace in Kitchen and Family room, Venetian Plaster walls Wide Plank Restored original antique pine wide-plank wood floors
4-car detached garage
|Heated Sq. Ft.||4,100|
- 1st Floor Bath
- Dining room
- Entry Hall
- Laundry Room
- Living room
- Unfinished Basement
- Master bedroom upstairs
- Automatic outside lights
- Driveway - Paved
- Fenced Yard
- Fresh paint
- Restored exterior
- Built-in Bookcases
- Original wood windows
- Wood floors
- Oil Heating
- Septic Tank
- Pocket Doors
- Au pair suite
- Crown Mouldings, Built-in bookcases
- Master bedroom/ bathroom with travertine tile, jacuzzi tub, antique vanity with bowl sink and antique-copper fixtures, travertine and stone shower with frameless glass door
- Updated Gourmet Kitchen with Maple glass-front cabinets, granite countertops, Fireclay farmer's sink, AGA Gourmet dual energy stove, Fireplace in Kitchen
- Venetian Plaster on walls, freshly painted
- Wide Plank Antique Pine Floors
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Archived in May, 2016
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.