OldHouses.com logo

Listing No. 5863

More Old Houses

From The Archives

c. 1819 Historic Home

Twin Sycamores

Main Exterior
Main Exterior
"Twin Sycamores"
Known as "Twin Sycamores", this pre-Civil War, John Winebrenner house is one of the best known houses from the Battle of Gettysburg. Occupied by Confederate forces in July, 1863. Includes one of the few remaining "Witness Trees" in the borough. Retains original architectural style, wood plank flooring and some windows. RO Zoning.
Zoning allows B&B, tourist shop/museum, office or residence. Detached fully finished "barn", approximately 2200 SF.
Barn
Barn
"Witness Tree"
This "Witness Tree" is one of very few remaining in the Borough of Gettysburg.

No Contact Information.

This listing is archived and is not for sale.

Contact information is not available for archived listings.

Archived in September, 2010

Comments & Feedback

All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.

Listing No. 5863

More Old Houses

Your Feedback

Help & Support.

Return to Top
Pinterest
[X]