From The Archives
Central City, Colorado
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||1,507|
|Lot Size||4000 SqFt|
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Local and Regional Links.
This beautiful Victorian, built in 1890, retains many of its original features with high ceilings, vintage wall finishes, hardwood floors, gorgeous wood detail, antique chandeliers, brass door knobs and claw foot tub. Parlor and formal dining room are great for entertaining. Original brick wall in the kitchen creates cozy ambiance. Two rounded turrets with windows add architectural charm and natural light. Lovely mountain views from the two front patios overlooking historic Central City. Lovingly cared for and maintained by the same family for years. Short walk to opera house, museums, art galleries and casinos.
* Mountain Views from two Front Patios
* Original Brick Wall in Kitchen
* Parlor & Formal Dining Room for Entertaining
* Two Rounded Turrets with Windows add Architectural Charm & Natural Light
* High Ceiling, Vintage Wall Finishes, Hardwoods & Antique Chandeliers
* Steps to Opera House, Museums, Art Galleries & Casinos
Archived in November, 2012