The Hardeman House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is situated on Old Washington Square in downtown Nacogdoches. Built in 1892 by Robert Lee Hardeman, it was occupied by the Hardeman family until 1980. At one point the house was used as an antique shop but has been in use as a Bed and Breakfast since then.
Nacogdoches is known as the oldest town in Texas, with a thriving downtown district of shops and art galleries.
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.