From The Archives
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||3,400|
- 1st Floor Bath
- Dining room
- Entry Hall
- Finished Basement
- Laundry Room
- Living room
- Master bedroom upstairs
- 1 Car Garage
- Driveway - Paved
- Fenced Yard
- Fresh paint
- Restored exterior
- Storage Building
- Storm Windows
- Built-in Bookcases
- Built-in Cabinets
- Ceiling Fans
- Grand staircase
- Original wood windows
- Wood floors
- Shingle Roof
- City sewer
- City water supply
- Oil Heating
- Stained Glass Windows
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
1879 Victorian Family Home in Belfast Maine
If you love Paris you’ll love Belfast, Maine a Coastal sleeper town on the Penobscot Bay.
1879 Victorian ideal for the dedicated Gardner who desires a feng Schui magical microcosm.
Library with the Henry Higgins appeal …
Can you imagine your 9 foot Holiday tree in the Bay Window?
Work in progress kitchen which will be fit for an epicurean….
Upstairs family room surrounded by 4 bedrooms and full bathroom…
Laundry & Large bathroom on the main plus ¾ bath on the main floor
Huge Master bedroom over the carriage house….
Sky’s the limit in the 3rd floor attic… room? Storage?
No Major expenditures necessary….
. New roof…..
Hard wood floors
Elegant curved staircase….
Exterior freshly painted
This is a Victorian suited for someone with a creative edge.
Reasons to move to Belfast, Maine.
• Reasons to live in Belfast, Maine
• Attend live theater; see a movie at our Colonial retro movie theater.
• Maybe you like sailing so why not charter sail for an hour or an afternoon from Belfast harbor.
• You could also rent a kayak or take lessons on the Penobscot Bay.
• Enjoy homemade ice cream at a café on Main Street. If you like to read
• browse in a bookstore. After that shop in the many quaint cafés, gift shops, clothing stores, art galleries, antiques stores, library and variety of wonderful restaurants.
• Plan to have a picnic lunch at a waterfront park.
• Time to take a self-guided historic walking tour of beautiful residential streets and historic homes.
• The city park is open to everyone so why play a game of tennis or go for a swim at the City Park.
Archived in May, 2012