From The Archives
This fabulous old estate on a lake was built in 1853 by the Governor of Connecticut. Its brick and stucco construction includes a four-story octagonal turret. It was in one family for 158 years until we bought it in March 2011 and began to restore it.
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Archived in August, 2011
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.