St. Joseph Rectory
South east view
The first floor of the main three story portion of this home includes Parlors, Living and Dining rooms. The two story section at the rear of the home includes kitchen, pantry, live-in servant's quarters with two bedrooms on the second level and a separate stair from the butler's pantry.
North east view
This home exterior features original decorative bracketed eaves, dentil moulding, cornice treatments and concealed gutters between the second and third floor.
This home includes most of the original trim and mouldings. The central stair case leads to bedrooms on the second and third levels and a ballroom also on the third floor.
One of 5 marble fireplaces
This historic home has never been subdivided. It has served as the Rectory for St. Joseph Catholic Church since the mid 1920's.
|Heated Sq. Ft.
Local and Regional Links.
Holy Trinity Parish
"Rectory needs a new home"
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.