From The Archives
Stick Style Victorian
Scroll down for more information
- 1st Floor Bath
- Dining room
- Living room
- 2 Car Garage
- Built-in Bookcases
- Wood floors
- Screened Porch
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
This beautiful home was constructed in 1882 and was updated in 1907 and again in 1920. It features four bedrooms, a first floor family room/fifth bedroom, a library, four full baths, ten-foot ceilings and so much more. The home was divided into rental units, and is currently in need of restoration. Just imagine what you could do with this grand home!
* Front double doors open to large foyer with grand staircase
* Huge 30x23 living room with wood burning fireplace
* 18x12 dining room with built-in china case also features walk in closet
* 18x10 kitchen has marble fireplace with gas logs
* 12x12 library/office features built in bookcases
* First floor family room features sink perfect for conversion to wet bar
* Two upstairs bedrooms feature private full baths in addition to a full hall bath
* Second story sunroom/sleeping porch is great for studio or just as a “get away” space
* Lots of plumbing options make for flexibility in floor plan
* Could feature single story living with first floor full bath and laundry hook up
* Back maid’s stair
* Large walk up attic provides for ample storage
* Ten foot ceilings on first floor
* Oversized windows with original rolled glass make rooms light and bright
* Many vintage lighting fixtures
* Two story original town barn has room for cars and storage
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.