Riddick's Folly House Museum
The 21-room, 8,000 square-foot mansion of the Riddick family also served as headquarters for the Union Army during its occupation of Suffolk, Virginia during the Civil War. Built in 1837 in the Greek Revival style, the house now features restored double parlors, sitting rooms, bedrooms, and a laundry facility, all with period furniture and art.
Archived in October, 2010
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.