Black Clauchrie House
Black Clauchire Estate was commissioned by Robert David Jardine Mein-Austin from 1898 to 1904, as a family retreat for leisure and country pursuits. In the early years, Black Clauchrie Estate was self sustainable with over 20 full time staff, all provided with accommodation in the beautiful, cottage homes with red sandstone detailing. In 2004, Adrian and Caroline Goodall moved to Black Clauchrie to capture, preserve and restore it to its former glory.
Archived in October, 2010
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.