From The Archives
c. 1740 Georgian Colonial
The Gooch-Churchill House
(Gooch Family Motto, James Gooch, 1712)
Welcome to the Gooch-Churchill House, built c. 1740, one of the oldest and finest homes on historic Milton Hill, it is sited prominently on the original “Boston Post Road”.
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||4,659|
- 1st Floor Bath
- Exercise Room
- Master bedroom upstairs
- Driveway - Paved
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Restored exterior
- Original wood windows
- Walk-In Closets
- Wood floors
- Gas heating
- Security System
- 11 foot ceilings
- 44’ deck overlooking beautiful fenced gardens
- 7 working fireplaces
- Beautiful wood clad Family Room addition with radiant floor heating
- Copper Gutters and downspouts
- First Floor Laundry and mudroom
- Gorgeous library
- Gourmet Kitchen with custom AGA range and butler’s pantry
- Grand Entry Hall with intricately carved stairwell
- Newer 2 Car Garage w/ bonus room above
- Original details and moldings throughout
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Fortune shines upon you as you enter this lovingly restored Classic Georgian. Rich in historic details documented by past owners and the local historic society, the flowing floor plan has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, superior finishes and custom amenities which are perfect for 21st century living. Great for large scale entertaining indoors and out. Located in the lovely community of Milton, MA, named Money Magazine's 5th Best Place to Live, it is only minutes to all the cultural and educational amenities that Boston has to offer.
Archived in March, 2013