From The Archives
c. 1909 Victorian
Amelia Island / Fernandina Beach, Florida
Elegant Restored Victorian Home
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||4,000|
|100 X 125 X 100 X 125 +/-|
- 1st floor plumbed and wired for laundry
- 2nd floor Laundry
- 3 Covered Porches
- 6 fireplaces, 5 with original mantel surrounds all restored hearths, chimneys and plumbed for gas appliance
- All new electric service, 200 amp in main house, 200 amp in garage and workshop
- All new PVC and CPVC plumbing water and sewer
- Bonfire Pit and smoke house
- Butlers pantry and storage with 24 inch freezer and additional ice maker
- Deep water irrigation well and irrigation system on timer
- Fully insulated walls and ceilings
- Fully landscaped, Bermuda grass lawn
- Heart pine flooring throughout refinished
- Large historic brick pavers back patio
- Large kitchen with all stainless GE Monogram Appliances
- Master Bath marble dual vanities with under mount sinks, travertine shower and fireplace
- Master bedroom includes built-in book cases and cabinets, fireplace and wood shutters
- New Roof
- On demand endless gas hot water heater
- Original restored windows
- Outdoor shower
- Study includes built-in book cases and file cabinets, large pocket doors and fireplace
- Summer kitchen –plumbed with gas line for grilling
- Tile in kitchen and baths
- Vanguard Liquid Vinyl Exterior Paint – Life Time Warranty Transferable to new owner
- Water softener
- Wired for both cable and satellite dish throughout
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
This residence combines the charm of a Victorian home with the luxuries of modern convenience! Built in 1918, this 4 bedroom/3 full and 2 half bath home was completely refurbished in 2006. Located 2 blocks north of Centre Street, within walking distance to all downtown establishments, this residence is set on a large corner lot. If the allure of outdoor living with three covered porches, a fully landscaped grass lawn, historic brick pavers patio, a summer kitchen, a bonfire pit and smoke house isn’t enough to enchant you, the beautifully appointed interior will sweep you away. Accented with heart pine flooring throughout with tile in the kitchen and baths, this home maintains its antique charm with six fireplaces, five with original mantel surrounds all restored hearths, chimneys and plumbed for gas appliance; original restored windows; and extensive heart pine millwork throughout.
The large gourmet kitchen features all stainless GE Monogram Appliances including a 48 inch commercial style range with 4 burners, grill, griddle, convection oven and deck oven / proof box, exhaust hood with heat lamps, and pot filer faucet over range; 36 inch refrigerator; wine cooler; separate ice maker; reverse osmosis water filtration system; island work area with vegetable sink and garbage disposal; elevated dishwasher near stainless sink with garbage disposal; Bunn commercial coffee brewer and hot water dispenser! The kitchen is completed with granite counters, a butler’s pantry and storage with 24 inch freezer and additional ice maker, breakfast nook, and access to the formal dining room with a fireplace off the vestibule. Also off the foyer, the study includes built-in book cases and file cabinets, large pocket doors and a fireplace. The first floor also includes the large living area, first guest room with private bath, second guest room which is perfect for a game room, half bath and is plumbed and wired for laundry.
On the second floor, the romantic master suite boasts built-in book cases and cabinets, fireplace, wood shutters, walk-in closet/ dressing room with built-ins and a private bath. The master bath is accented with his and her marble vanities with under mount skins, an arched travertine shower and a fireplace. The upstairs guest room includes a spiral staircase leading to an air-conditioned loft and storage space. Completing the second floor are the laundry facility and guest bath.
Other features include a 3-car garage (or 2 car and boat), bicycle garage, equipment Storage, work shop, tool and lumber storage, garden shed, outdoor shower, half bath located in the garage and an area above the garage for an additional apartment or mother-in law suite!
Extraordinary elegance embraces southern charm in this Victorian residence in Fernandina’s picturesque historic district!
Archived in April, 2009