1940 Converted Church
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||3,408|
More About This House
This property was the quaint Grace Church that looked over the town of Clarksville. It was established in 1869, but the current structure was built in 1940. The red brick building is in Georgian style, with dentil molding, a barrel roof, dual staircases leading to the front door & 5-foot porthole windows. Recently a couple purchased the property to turn it into their home & art gallery. They kept the Aeolian-Skinner pipe organ & preserved the walnut wainscoting. One of the pews provides seating at their 10-foot dining table. The kitchen has locally made walnut cabinets, granite counters, Thermador gas stove, refrigerator & dishwasher. The lower level features a large master bedroom, laundry/pantry, powder room & a master bathroom with walnut cabinets, marble-topped dual vanities & shower with marble surround.
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.