From The Archives
Durham, North Carolina
W. T. Blackwell and Company
The W.T. Blackwell Company was started as a partnership between W.T. Blackwell and Julian S. Carr. Construction of the main factory building was completed in 1874.
The Blackwell tobacco factory in Durham was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1977. It is included in the American Tobacco Company Manufacturing Plant historic district.
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
Archived in December, 2015
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.