From The Archives
Martin Wood and Susan G. Taylor Wood Home
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||3,299|
|Lot Size||21160 SQ FT|
- 1st Floor Bath
- 1st Floor Laundry Room
- Dining room
- Laundry Room
- Living room
- Unfinished Basement
- Master bedroom upstairs
- Restored exterior
- Built-in Cabinets
- Wood floors
- Shingle Roof
- Central air
- City sewer
- City water supply
- Gas heating
- Water Heater - Gas
- 10-foot Ceilings
- Plaster Walls
- Stained Glass Windows
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
All principal walls of the house are solid brick masonry. The basement walls are exposed brick with the floor being concrete. Basement is full height except for a crawl space under the living room.
• Living room: (19’-4”x14’-4”) Bay window with three tall leaded glass panels, decorative crown and base walnut trim, marble fireplace, large crystal chandelier and pair of crystal sconces
• Dining room: (16’-5”x14’-0”) Two tall leaded glass windows, decorative oak crown, base and wainscot panels, large brass chandelier and pair of matching brass sconces
• Study: (12’-9”x11’-10”) Leaded glass windows, oak trim, opens to full bathroom
• Kitchen: (14’-0”x11’-0”) Oak cabinets and drawers, ceramic tile floor
• Utility room: (14’-6”x 6’-8”) Washer/dryer, floor to ceiling shelving on south wall, storage area north wall
• Home Office/studio: (21’-6”x19’-0”) Pergo floor, oak trim, power and data wiring, track lighting, independent heating-cooling unit
• East enclosed porch: (13’-9”x7’6”) Door to outside
• West enclosed porch: (19’-6”x8’-7”) Door to outside
• All wall and ceilings are plaster over wood lath. Floors are original wood boards, three and one quarter inch wide tongue and groove
• Upstairs hallway: Oak wainscot, trim and flooring, tall leaded glass window at head of stair, ornate antique chandelier
• Full bath room at head of stair: Modern fixtures, ceramic tile floor, crystal chandelier and matching brass sconces
• Master bedroom: (17’-0”x14”-3”) Three art glass bay window panels, oak hardwood floor, closet near bed room door
• South bedroom: (16’-4”x14’-0”) Oak base and crown molding, oak flooring, ornate brass chandelier and pair of matching sconces
• West bedroom suite: (18’-2”x22’-0”) Knotty pine paneling, ¾ bathroom, large closet, built in pine book cases and storage, carpet
High efficiency gas furnace, air conditioner and water heater. Plumbing has been updated and is all copper. The electrical system has been updated with new conduit and a 200 amp service. Wired for DSL service.
City water and sewer; gas and electric
Archived in February, 2016
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.