From The Archives
Restored NM Mission Church
Scroll down for more information
|Heated Sq. Ft.||4,200|
- 1st Floor Bath
- 1st Floor Bedroom
- Breakfast Room
- Crawl Space
- Dining room
- Laundry Room
- Living room
- Music Room
- Utility Room
- Automatic outside lights
- Casement windows
- Driveway - Paved
- Fenced Yard
- Fresh paint
- Gated Entry
- Guest House
- Restored exterior
- Sprinkler System
- Storage Building
- Built-in Bookcases
- Built-in Cabinets
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceramic Tile
- Original wood windows
- Wood floors
- City sewer
- City water supply
- Gas heating
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Water Heater - Gas
- 1 hour from Albuquerque, 500,000 population
- 2 covered patios totaling 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 hours from Santa Fe
- 3 National Monuments within 1 hour (Chaco Canyon, El Malpais, El Morro)
- 4,200 sq. ft. of floor space, all red oak hardwood floors
- Acting School
- Awarded New Mexico Mainstreet "Building of the Year, 2000"
- Bed & Breakfast
- Building is being listed on the New Mexico State Historic Register
- Classic southwestern adobe architecture, perfect condition, perfect foundation
- Coffee bar with espresso machine, grinder, pots, etc.
- Commercial kitchen, large 3 door fridge, 3 comp. sink, 2 freezers
- Dance, Sculpture, Painting Studio
- Detached guesthouse with full kitchen, jaccuzi, (the former parsonage)
- Dinner Theater
- It is the oldest building on Santa Fe Ave. (Historic Rt. 66)
- Located on the best corner of Grants, NM
- Men's and Women's bathroom or Master bath and public restroom
- New commercial plumbing, heating, electrical throughout, also new roof
- New underground sewer, water, electrical and cable.
- Next to I-40, one of America's main arteries
- NM Governor's Historic Preservation Award, 2001
- Outdoor fountain, complete landscaping and gardens throughout
- Outdoor grill with natural gas, electric, and sink
- Purchase includes website
- Restaurant & Lounge
- Second or Primary Residence
- Some of the outstanding features include:
- Theater with stage, control room to operate lights, sound system, etc.
- this building is perfectly suited for:
- This building is ready for another 50 years of maintanence free service
No Contact Information.
This listing is archived and is not for sale.
Contact information is not available for archived listings.
The best investment you'll ever make!
Beautiful Renovated Historic Mission Church in New Mexico. All new plumbing, heating, electric, roof, original oak floors and more. 4200 sq. ft. with seperate casita and two covered large patios. Perfect for restaurant, gallery, school, dance studio, etc. On the best corner in the town. Oldest building on Rt. 66, perfect foundation, perfect condition.
Archived in May, 2012
Comments & Feedback
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. OldHouses.com is not responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.